Wednesday, April 6, 2011

Wax Wednesday - COMC Haul

I don't know why I insist on calling this feature "Wax Wednesday."  I think I've actually shown pack breaks maybe twice since I've started blogging.  Of course, my ridiculous decision to not-buy-cards-for-lent-except-for-when-I-really-really-want-them has a little to do with it.  It's kept me from buying wax, but I still can't help myself when I see a good eBay auction or something on Sportlots.com or Checkoutmycards.com.  And recently I found some cards on COMC that for my super duper checklist that I couldn't pass up:



The Pujols was the best deal, coming in at a sweet $1.25 per card, so I grabbed 2.  These are part of 2002 Stadium Club set , and I am now 85% complete of this insert set, with only cards 9 (Piazza), 10 (McGwire), and 13 (Thome) to go.  If anyone has those three that are willing to part with them in trade, please drop a note.  I've already completed the base and Stadium Shots insert sets.  One of these days I will get my act together and set up a page of what I have for trade.

No comments: