Thursday, April 19, 2012

Some Junk Mail

I'm sure I can't be the first person to use that play on words when posting about a trade with Wes of  Jaybarkerfan's Junk?  If I am, then shame on all of you.

This was my first trade with Wes, and hope not the last.  He recently had a handful of cards that he offered in return for vintage, any vintage.  He had a nice Neftali Feliz A&G relic that I liked so I claimed it, forgetting I already had one.  Oops.

Actually, no "oops" because I'm more than happy to have two of these, especially if Feliz reaches hi potential in the next few years.

Wes also through in an extra bonus:

An on card Ranger auto was a great surprise!

Thank you for the trade Wes, and I hope you like what I sent!


1 comment:

Play at the Plate said...

I remember Matt Whiteside! Nice deals to be had for his "junk".