Wednesday, November 23, 2011

Checklist Chipaway: EX Century & GQ

Picked up 3 more EX Centurys this week off sportlots.com.
I am so close, it makes me want to puke.  I just need 2 more:  Corie Koskie and Gabe Kapler.  Surely I'll be able to find those cheap somewhere.

I also knocked off a few more Gypsy Queen inserts, again, courtesy of sportlots.com. 

Speaking of puking, I spent all Sunday doing just that as a result of food poisoning.  I know, it's hard to imagine that something like that could happen to poor little Nappy, especially with my sophisticated eating habits.  But it did happen, and it put me behind a couple of days.  If you are waiting on me for an answer to a trade post, please forgive me.  I think all of my mail has finally gone out, with Cardboard Catastrophes deserving a special apology for my tardiness.  Your cards are on the way, and I'm sorry for the delay!

1 comment:

Trey J. said...

I've got a few (by a few I mean like 5 or 6) Gypsy Queens for your set if you'd like them. You can email me for the details.

-Trey