Tuesday, November 22, 2011

Gypsy Queen Life Vest- Courtesy "O" No!!! Another Orioles Blog

My assault on Gypsy Queen continues.  This week, I received some much appreciated help from Ryan at "O" No!!! Another Orioles Blog, who not only sent some nice GQ, but some other sets I'm working on as well.  Ryan has a beautiful blog, and I kind of want to be an Orioles fan whenever I read his posts.  Here are the GQ:
 I'm most excited about the Green Framed Paper cards.  I think this will wind up being my favorite set from 2011.  The set is only 100 cards large, so getting 4 of these guys is a big help.  He also sent a couple of Bowman's Best Prospects, which takes me to 68% done on that nice insert set.
Speaking of Bowman, Ryan sent several base and prospect cards that are getting me that much closer to completion on those sets as well:  76% complete on prospects and 93% complete on base.  I didn't scan the base, but he sent a lot.  A LOT.  He even added some 2010 base as well (interestingly, I am also 93% complete on the 2010 base also.)
Finally, he added 10 Kimball Champions, which takes me to 57% on that set, not including the 50 cards from Topps Update, which I suppose I need to add if I want to truly complete that set. 

Thank you to Ryan for a great trade, and I look forward to many more!

No comments: