Monday, August 12, 2013

My Favorite Martin

The Rangers have been red hot lately, and a contributing factor has been the stellar pitching or Martin Perez.  Perez has long been heralded as a top pitching prospect, but seemed to regress last year and fell off a lot of people's radars.  Good thing the Rangers didn't give up on him, or trade him away because he's been a revelation this summer. 

I decided I should get some cards of him for my Rangers album:




There aren't a whole lot of cards available of Perez.  In fact, I don't think there is a 2013 card of him yet in any set.  I guess that will change quickly if he keeps pitching like he has been.



2 comments:

The Lost Collector said...

I was hoping this post was about the '90s sitcom "Martin".

Hackenbush said...

I hope your reference was My Favorite Martian starring Bill Bixby and Ray Walston. One of my favorites as a kid.