Sunday, August 11, 2013

Cleve's Auction Night: Stinky Pizza

Ooops, I meant to say Stanky and Piazza.  As in Eddie Stanky and Mike Piazza.  These were the only cards I picked up at auction this week, so I won't have to take much of your time today.


I've got a couple of Eddie Stanky cards already, but they are both from Bowman.  This Topps card takes a spot in the 1954 page of my Sampler Album.



I don't think I have any relic cards that are made from bases, so this is a neat add for me.  The piece has a great leathery feel to it. 

Grades:

1954 Eddie Stanky  $4 A :  It's a manager card, but I only have 4 cards on my 1954 page so I don't care.

Mike Piazza Base Card $2 A:   I suppose game used base cards seem kind of lame.  Actually, they aren't and I like this!  I don't care what anyone says!

No comments: