Friday, May 10, 2013

Card Show Loot- Two of My Favorite Players

I had planned to dedicate a full week's worth of posts about the card show I attended last Saturday, but those plans went to crap.  But better late than never, so here we go:

First up, I picked up several nifty Tony Gwynn cards I didn't have.  My Gwynn collecting has slowed somewhat, but I'm still happy to add cool cards of him when I see them.  And when they're cheap.  All of these came from dime boxes:






While we're at it, I'll knock off the Adrian Beltre's I found.  All of these came out of the dime boxes too.  I wish there had been some cards of him in a Rangers uniform, but whatever.


Notice that I was too lazy to scan these individually. 

1 comment:

Fuji said...

You can never go wrong with a few dime box Gwynns. Nice finds.