Sunday, January 13, 2013

AJMcCarron'sgirlfriend's Junk

I assume that Wes from Jaybarkerfan's Junk will be changing his blog name soon to take advantage of the name recognition of the current Alabama quarterback's best asset.    If you do, Wes, and your viewership explodes, just remember who gave you the idea.

I imagine there is general agreement that Wes is one of the most generous members of this little fraternity of card bloggers.   Last week I came home to another unexpected envelope from him containing some nice Ranger cards:

I was happy to get all of them, but especially the 3 1997 Topps cards on the bottom because my sampler album page for that year is pretty sparse.

Not only do I want to publicly thank Wes for these nice cards, I also think he deserves some kudos for yet again holding a Blogger of the Year award.  It's a pretty cool thing to be able to have an outlet to give recognition to the guys out there with exceptional blogs.  The only thing I didn't like about the contest was that he would not allow himself to be nominated.   

Thanks for being such a positive part of this community Wes!

No comments: