Saturday, January 12, 2013

Cleve's Auction Night: A Relic and an Auto

It has been a long time since I've been able to actually attend one of Cleve's auctions.  I've been limited to write in bids, and with a hectic travel schedule coming up, that won't change any time soon.  I only won a couple of things this past week, but they weren't bad at all:



I was surprised to get this Evan Longoria relic for $2.  I know relics ain't what they used to be, but that's a great pick up!

I have no interest in Joel Hanrahan, but $3 for an on card auto of a colorful player who figures to get a lot more attention now that he's in Boston is another great deal.


Grades: 

Evan Longoria Jersey Card $2:  A     This guys awesome!  I'll take relic cards of him for $2 every day.

Joel Hanrahan auto  $3:  A    This is more trade bait than anything, but even if I can't swap it for something, it's a nice add to my relic/auto binder.


1 comment:

Carl Crawford Cards said...

Ver nice! THat Longo is indeed sweet.