Thursday, December 6, 2012

Black Friday COMC Spoils Part 7, sub part A: Completed Archives Cloth Set

So far I've been showing the cards that helped me make progress on sets I'm currently collecting.   I'm happy to say that I was also able to get a couple of onsies that completed two sets.

I only lacked this George Brett card from the cloth insert set from 2012 Archives.

I don't lack it anymore, but I do like it.  Say lack and like out loud and see for yourself how similar those words sound.  Say it with a of a blend of slight Texas/Arkansas accent and you'll know what I'm talking about.

The only thing I don't like about this set is the cards are "numbered" with letters, and to put them in order in the binder, I had to make sure my alphabet skills were on point.  Luckily, my three year old and I have been practicing the alphabet a lot lately and, not to brag, but I've pretty well got the whole thing memorized.  The key is to sing it to the tune of "Twinkle Twinkle Little Star." It's much easier to remember.  Here is the full set, in perfect alphabetical order by last name:







No comments: