Sunday, August 5, 2012

Sunday Cleve-view

I'm going to be in Wisconsin next week, and will miss Cleve's auction Tuesday.  Not sure if I'm going to put in any write in bids or not.  After looking at my July spending, I probably should be good for a few weeks.  Still, there is some tempting stuff this week:

 These Diamond Stars are the most interesting to me, but I'm guessing they will sell pretty high anyway.  If I hear that I could have had one for $10 or less, I'll cry.



I'm going to try to get in the habit of previewing a few key cards from the auction each week.  If anyone is interested in them, shoot me a message and I can give you Cleve's store phone # and you can work out some phone bids with him.

1 comment:

carlsonjok said...

Oh, man! I need that 63 Fleer Clemente. Shoot me that number.