Monday, August 6, 2012

That Old Coot

It's been a while since I've traded, but after I received my part of a trade with Dustin From the highly literate and entertaining Coot Veal and the Vealtones, I remembered how much fun trading could be.

Dustin has a great feel for what I like and sent some great stuff:

These relics of Michael Young and Ian Kinsler were the main attraction to the deal.

 He also added a nice lot of other Michael Young cards,
and other favorite Rangers.  I especially like the Andrus mini.

Finally, here are some misc players I collect.  I think the Hinske on the 86 Donruss style card is one of my favorites ever, and something I hadn't seen yet.

If you haven't been on Dustin's blog yet, you're missing out.  It should be fun to follow his participation in Nachos Grande's blog contest.  Vegas has Dustin listed as one of the favorites despite rumors of PEDs.


1 comment:

The Lost Collector said...

Man, Eric Hinske really looks like Kevin James.