Thursday, March 22, 2012

This Post Cost Me $.98

Having something to blog about was the only reason I bought this pack of 2012 Stickers.  I haven't yet seen any posts about the 2012 stickers yet, so I thought I would do my good deed of the day and show anyone who was curious what they looked like.

When I first saw the package I was pretty excited thinking there was a new mini set out from Topps I was unaware of, similar to the mini sets back in the late 80's.  But it turned out to be stickers.  I didn't see any albums, but I assume these are available now too.  Here were my 8 cards:

 I like the mascot stickers, and Josh Hamiltons are always welcome.  I'll give these to my kids, and see what interesting things they wind up stuck to here in a few days.

2 comments:

The Lost Collector said...

Nice! I bought a pack the other day just to see them as well. They are what we thought they were.

The Baseball Card Snob said...

Nice design. I like them better than the flagship.