Wednesday, October 19, 2011

Lineage Lateness


I really had no intention of building Topps Lineage.  I didn’t think I had bought very much, at least not enough to get a foothold on completing the set.  But, I guess a rack pack here and there over time adds up quickly for a 200 card set, and after sorting my cards, I saw that I was over halfway home on the base set.   However, the set is just not doing it for me.  I decided to choose either Lineage or Gypsy Queen to collect, and I guess I like Gypsy Queen better. 
I do like these minis, but I've already got the Rangers I wanted from Cardboard Catastrophes and don't really need these.  

 
Not sure how I ended up with two each of Cain and Gallardo, but they are for trade if anyone is interested.  My favorite insert is the 3D set, and I only have the Heyward.    I don’t have any of the pop ups, and only a couple of cloth stickers. 
If anyone is interested in these in trade, let me know.  Ideally, I'd like to trade for equivilant GQ cards, but I'm open to offers.

5 comments:

The Lost Collector said...

Hey Doon-

In one of our next trades, I'd be interested in some of the base cards. I don't have a want list yet, but I'd like to try and complete the 200 card set. I probably have about 25-30% of the set. I mean, I could always buy the set on eBay, but maybe it's worth trying to put together via trade.

Greg Zakwin said...

Could you set the Weaver Relic aside for me?

Kyle4KC said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Kyle4KC said...

Let me see what I can come up with for that Reggie GU.

How about a GU of Michael Young?

Don WickedOrtega said...

would love that Reggie!!