Tuesday, July 19, 2011

On The 9th Day of Brycemas



9 Sticky Fingers…



… as well as some other Gypsy Queen goodies.  Bear with me here.  I bought a lot of 9 Fingers cards and put them in pages with a few more that I had already.  I don't remember which 9 they were, and I wouldn't want to take them in an out of pages again anyway, so I'll just show you all the ones I have.   A couple came from trades with fellow bloggers.  Now I just need #1 Jeter, #6 Teixiera, and #15 Bartlett.

The base set doesn’t do much for me, but I love the inserts.  I will probably give this set a year to sit while I continue to work on other sets, but I when came across a good Sticky Fingers lot on eBay I bit.  I also managed to pick up a couple of other insert singles here in there on Sportsbuy.com and sportlots.com.   
Here are the Wall Climbers I have.  I am only lacking #1 Hunter, #3 Swisher, and #10 Dejesus
I have further to go on the other inserts so I'll spare you the images of half filled pages.
By the way, does anyone have any idea of Gypsy Queen will be a regular set now, like A&G, or will it be a one and done like Chicle? 

No comments: