Thursday, February 20, 2014

The Elation Of A Filled Up Sampler Album: 1964 Topps

I noted yesterday that I'll miss showing the progress on the 1952 Bowman set when I turn out the lights on Napkin Doon March 4th.  The other bit I'll miss is showing off my Sampler Album progress.  I'd say my Sampler Album has been the most fun and interesting project I've taken up with my card collection.

I filled up my 1964 page a few weeks ago, and it's very lovely in it's completed form:

 

I expect to tinker and change cards with most of my pages over time, but I can see this one pretty much standing pat.  I've got some big names, and some minor names and no repeat of teams.  Except for the Staub, all the cards are in first rate condition.  The Staub is ok, just a little dinged in places. 

1 comment:

Play at the Plate said...

Nap! That's a thing of beauty.