Friday, December 13, 2013

COMC Black Friday Parade: Rangers Rangers Rangers!

Man, I had a lot of fun with the Black Friday sale on COMC.com.  I got some really great stuff and it didn't set me back all that much.

I had all kinds of sweet spots in my collection, with some of my favorites being the various Rangers I picked up :

This was by far the most expensive card I bought, and it actually wasn't that bad.  It's an incredibly beautiful card, and if Profar lives up to his potential, the cost will be well worth it.  Even if he flops, it's still a great looking card.

Here are some other great looking cards:


 I think my only regret is that I didn't pick up more Darvish cards.


 I also had my last dalliance with Ian:





Oh Ian, I miss you already.



3 comments:

Play at the Plate said...

That Profar looks great!

Napkin Doon said...

Doesn't it though?

Roy-Z said...

I've been building a foundation to a Jurickson Profar collection. Should have jumped on some Black Freitag deals.