Sunday, July 21, 2013

Taking Crap From The Lost Collector

So A.J. from The Lost Collector finds me "unpalatable" eh?  I'm a "Jerk" am I?  Well, this is what my fellow Razorback Cliff Lee thinks about these insidious, and downright hurtful jabs at my expense:







Cliff would probably crack a bit of a smile if he knew that A.J. also played "good cop" in the mail to his "bad cop" online.  I mean, a guy would have to have a bit of a heart to send cool stuff like this:

I think, or at least hope, that someday we will look back on Derek Holland as one of the characters of the game.  He's turning into a stud pitcher, but he's also colorful and has a great sense of humor.  Did anyone see his "Dumb and Dumber" bit for the MLB fan cave?


I apologize for the strange scan, but that was the best I could do with this Will Clark UC3 card.  I'd never seen one of these before, and it's a neat card in hand.

Finally, I think this was meant to be a throw in, but it actually inspired me a little.  I've never put much though into collecting Rangers team cards, but I liked the looks of this and dug around to see what other Ranger team cards I have.  Turns out, I have a decent collection already and I put them all in a page in my Rangers binder.  It looks pretty cool, and I'm going to start looking out for more.

So, thanks I guess.   



1 comment:

The Lost Collector said...

I can say mean things on the Internet and hide behind my blog. I'm actually a pretty big wuss in real life.