Sunday, May 26, 2013

Card Show Loot- Dime Razorboxes


My Freshman and Sophomore years at the U of A (University of Arkansas, not Alabama or Arizona thank you very much) were the last two years of the Todd Day, Lee Mayberry and Oliver Miller trio’s career in college.    Going to Razorback games those years was a total rush, and some of my fondest memories from college.   


 I never really got around to collecting many cards of these guys when they went pro, a)because I was a poor college student and didn’t have any money for cards and b) cards of these guys in this area (Northwest Arkansas) were relatively expensive.  We didn’t have eBay back then and I didn’t have a computer anyway to find them cheap on the internet. 

 


I guess my patience paid off, because I found a ton of cards of these Razorback legends in a dime box at the card show I attended a few weeks ago.  My Razorback binder is a little fuller now.

 

No comments: