Josh D, and his wife, bring some culture to the table with his pick.
"Such that there is stealing no more
I shall select Door Number Four" - Josh D. Or his wife.
A 1955 Harvey Haddix, PSA 6 graded card
An interesting note about Haddix- he pitched what many considered the greatest pitching performance of all time, taking a perfect game into the 13th inning before LOSING the game because the other team was tossing a shut out right along side him.
commishbob can now either wrap up the game and choose from one of the 3 mystery prizes, or can steal ANY of the revealed prizes.
1. Steve D- Bowman Sterling relics
Josh D- 1955 Harvey Haddix PSA
3. cynicalbuddha- Chrome rack pack (stolen from Steve
4. Fuji- Manupatch lot (stolen from Steve D.)
5. cardanthema- 1969
6. Jaybarkerfan- Flagship Rack Packs
7. Angels In Order- on the clock
1968 Tom Seaver (stolen from Jaybarkerfan)
8. Greg Zakwin- Big League
9. dkwilson- Kyle Drabek Triple Threads (From Josh D)
1. Manupatch Lot (Fuji)
2. 1968 Tom
Seaver (Angels In Order)
4. 1955 Harvey Haddix PSA 6 (Josh D)
5. Topps Chrome Rack Pack
7. Bowman Sterling Relics (Steve D.)
8. Big League
9. Flagship Rack Packs (jaybarkerfan)
10. 1969 Lot
11. Kyle Drabek Triple Threads (dwilson)