Sunday, December 30, 2012

A Faint Glimmer of Hope...

...arrived in the mail from AJ of the Lost Collector last week.  Perhaps he has decided against a life of prostitution and will return to the safe warm bosom of the baseball card blogging world.   I say this because he sent a nice package of cards out of the blue, making me think there was still a chance we may get him back.  Perhaps it was a cry for help.  Perhaps it was a final goodbye.  I just don't know anymore.  (It helps to have melodramatic music playing in your head as you read this.) 

Anyway, this was awesome to get:

Not sure how he came into possession of this, but I'm very stoked to have an auto of Koji.  Even though he's not with the Rangers anymore, he was the shiz-nit last year and was one of my favorite Rangers of 2012. 

Of course no Rangers collection is complete without an autograph of Ken Hill:
And now I have one too.

AJ also sent a large stack of football cards as a gift to my son.  However, my son got a safe (to keep his valuables out of reach from his 3 year old sister) for Christmas, and immediately put these cards in there and I have been unable to get access to them for scanning or even a quick photo.  Obviously they were appreciated.

All kidding aside, thanks for the generous shipment AJ!   You've been a great dude to get to know and I look forward to keeping in touch with you, Lost Collector blog or no Lost Collector blog!




2 comments:

The Lost Collector said...

Glad you enjoyed. The Koji auto was from a TTM request.

Your son knows value and the safe will certainly protect the Trent Edwards rookie card in there.

There's hope. Got a few cards recently I will post about.

tắm trắng hàn quốc said...

cong nghe tam trang ken tam la mot trong nhung phuong phap hien dai ho tro cai thien nhan sac cua chi em mot cach nhanh chong. Voi mong muon so huu mot lan da trang min rang ro thi day chac chan la 1 phuong phap ma chung ta co the tim hieu ngay hom nay. Cac trang de cac ban co the tham khao ngay:
- www.diigo.com/profile/tamtrangkentam
-tam trang ken tam hieu qua
-kem duong da han quoc ken tam
-tam trang ken tam thai doc da
-kem duong da han quoc ken tam