Tuesday, October 9, 2012

Busting Out My Beltres

While there is a long list of goats on this year's Rangers team, pretty much the one guy who all Ranger fans are giving a pass on the collapse is Adrian Beltre.  He was a total stud this year, playing elite defense while wielding a prolific, consistent, clutch bat.  I will miss watching him play for a few months, and hope he comes to Spring Training fully healthy.  I added a nice glut of Beltre cards to my collection recently via www.sportlots.com and will show them to you now.  Please wear your sunglasses, because many of these suckers are super shiny:



Yes, I am aware that not one of these shows Beltre in a Rangers uniform. 

1 comment:

Spiegel83 said...

One of the biggest mistakes of Frank McCourt's ownership of the Dodgers was letting Beltre walk after the 2004 season. That should have been a tell tale sign that McCourt wasn't in it to win it.