Monday, June 11, 2012

Breaking Jaybarker Fan's Junk Jinx: Part 4 Other Guys

I think I proved my point folks.  After three jinx breaking posts, the Rangers take 2 of three games on the road at San Francisco, with two of the games being shutouts.  I'm not sure what will happen from here on out, but at least I know that I, single-handedly, was responsible for them getting a series win.

Since the Rangers are off today, I thought I would show the other stars that Wes included in the big box of cards he sent:


The Halladay and Pujols cards are Topps Chrome, and I really, really like them.  I think these are the first I've seen from the 2008 Topps Chrome set, and I'm tempted to tack this set onto my master checklist.

I'm not sending jinx vibes, anti or otherwise, through the air on these Torii Hunter cards.  It's a weird thing having one of my favorite players play for the enemy, but I just can bring myself to root against Torii. 

Even though the Rangers look to be getting back on track and are starting a home stand tomorrow, I'll get back to some more jinx busting posts tomorrow and try to ensure they stay on course.


No comments: