Tuesday, January 17, 2012

Trade With Juuussst A Bit Outside

Even though I only missed 3 days of posting, it feels like I've been in a slump for a month.  I sort of got back yesterday with a modest card pickup post, but I feel like I'm in a funk still.  I think the eTopps announcement got me down a bit since it was always a good source of material.  A good trade certainly can help and I received a few cards in the mail this week from Kyle at Juuuust a Bit Outside.  This was my second trade with him.  I sent him a Evan Longoria eTopps and he sent back the following:

The Jeter Tek card is clear plastic and looks great in hand.  I also didn't have the Michael Young mini yet, so I was very happy to get that.

If you haven't been to Juuust a Bit Outside, go check it out.  Kyle always has something interesting up his sleeve.  I especially like his barter auctions, although I don't see any up at the moment. Still going with this idea Kyle?  I hope so, it was a good idea... unless you only got crap offers for your stuff.

3 comments:

Kbrewster/90 said...

I got crickets. One comment of a vague offer and no reply to my request for clarification.

My ideas never fly. %(

The Lost Collector said...

Sweet Jeter. I knew you liked the Yanks.

Anonymous said...

What i don't understood is in truth how you're not really a lot more neatly-favored than you might be now. You're so intelligent. You know thus considerably relating to this subject, produced me individually imagine it from so many various angles. Its like women and men aren't fascinated until it is something to do with Lady gaga! Your individual stuffs great. Always take care of it up!
Olivia Satin Christening Gown