Thursday, January 5, 2012

Holy Crap, I’m Famous!

As usual, I was very focused and diligent at work today, but I did take a few minutes to play on eTopps and wanted to see if there were any interesting discussions on the message boards.  I came across this:


I certainly hope you can open this link if you are not a member of eTopps.  If not, no problem, here is a screen shot.

Yep, the boys in eTopps land are talking about yours truly.  And by boys, I mean 3 people.  But what a thrill nonetheless!  I’m sure the conspiracy theorists out there will think either I AM Diamondjake, or in cahoots with him.  ( I love saying in cahoots.)

I am not Diamondjake, and do not know Diamondjake.  I’ve actually done a trade with him (under my eTopps name which is NOT Napkin Doon) recently.  I’ve also read enough of the eTopps message boards to know that he is one of the kings of the eTopps world, and his knowing about my blog is right up there with Dayf and Night Owl knowing about my blog.  Just be sure you take in his effusive praise of my blog.  And I quote:  “I found it entertaining.”    You can’t see it, but I have a very smug look on my face.  It almost makes up for him thinking my name is PhilliePhan.  

I will be printing and autographing screen shots of this great message board accomplishment.  If anyone would like a copy, please let me know.

And I also want to emphatically state to any eToppsers reading this:  I am NOT carlosmath.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Can i have your autograph? lol

dayf said...

lol, congrats! One of my first thrills as a blogger was getting on Blue Heaven's http://www.dodgersblueheaven.com/ Blog Kiosk for a Big Lebowski A&G card I made in MSPaint.

Anonymous said...

Was this thread deleted???

Anonymous said...

yep just another way things are covered up at etopps

Fuji said...

Congratulations! I wanna be famous too!

Damn... I'm super jealous... just promise us that it won't go straight to your head.