Saturday, December 17, 2011

This Card Is Cool... You're Darn Tootin It Is

Before he heads to the land of the rising sun, Ryan from the powerhouse "This Card Is Cool" blog and  I worked out a small trade and today I received my cards.  And I now have one of the coolest cards I've ever seen:
This Pacific Crown insert card of Tony Gwynn is di-cut, but even more awesome is that the cards has actual netting built into it.  I had to make sure to get it in a snap case before I screwed it up by playing with it too much.  I've never seen this card and didn't know what to expect when Ryan offered it up.   Super, super cool card.
He also sent this Biggo relic card which is really sharp.    Two fantastic cards! 

Thanks for the trade and the great blog Ryan.   Good luck with your new position in Japan.  I hope your world travels do not distract you from what should be your main priority in life:  entertaining and informing us in the blogosphere.   Don't let us down.  If I have to, I'll fly to Japan and drag you back myself.

2 comments:

Trey J. said...

Love the Biggio.

Ryan G said...

Glad you like the cards! The Gwynn is awesome but I don't have a place for it in my collection.