Thursday, August 25, 2011

A Nightmare on Eutaw Street..

Actually, it wasn't a nightmare at all, but a nice pleasant dream.  But I went for the more catchy post title.  Kirk from Eutaw Street Cardboard and I just completed a pretty good sized trade.  It started a few months ago when he responded to a post I wrote about some SPX cards I liked and said he had one I still needed.   This eventually grew to a larger trade.  I sent him some vintage Orioles, an auto and some other misc Oriole cards and he sent me a whole mess of cards I needed for multiple sets I am building.  Most of this mess included the 1999 SPX set, and 2005 Topps Gallery, both of which are really slick sets in my humble opinion.  Here was what he sent:



This gets my SPX set almost to 50% done in one shot!
Another big chunk, this time from 2005 Topps Gallery, one of my favorite sets ever! The top 3 cards are all artist proofs.  Very, very nice cards.
And finally, some misc needs for some other sets I'm working on.  I'm really close to completion on several of these now.

Thanks again for the trade Kirk, and I look forward to doing it again!

No comments: