Wednesday, June 8, 2011

Checklist Chip Away: 2003 SPX Winning Materials

Sometimes when scouring for cards I need, I find that when it rains, it pours.  I have been slowly building the 2003 SPX Winning Materials set for years now, and will at times go 6 months without seeing a card I still need available for a reasonable price.  I scored about a month ago with the Albert Pujols card from the set.  Two weeks ago, I managed to find 3 of these beauties that I needed and snagged them.   They just arrived last week:


1 comment:

Ryan G said...

Nice. I had this set on my list but I might have taken it off due to the difficulty in putting it together, coupled with the large number of other sets I'm trying to complete. I would be surprised if I had one card from the set, and I wouldn't be able to verify that anyway. Keep up the good work!