Sunday, May 29, 2011

Can't believe it!

I thought my luck with the topps diamond cut cards was good.  And I thought I did well to get 3 Bryce Harper cards from my Bowman blaster vs. Rack packs experiment the other day.  I've topped those today and then some.

We are in a small Texas town this weekend visiting family, so I popped into the local Wal-Mart to see if they had any Bowman 2011.  They did and I bought.  And out of a blaster I pulled a Harper auto redemption!  This is definitely the best hit I've ever had!  I also snagged another Chrome harper and a sweet Bowmans's best Harper. 
And yes I will be going back tonight for more Bowman. 


5 comments:

Ryan G said...

I'll give you a buck for that autograph. Nice luck - so that's where all the Bryces went.

The Lost Collector said...

Congrats Nappy! Happy for ya bud!

Eric L said...

Awesome pull. Have you decided if you'll keep or sell the auto?

Greg Zakwin said...

Oh shit, congrats!

Play at the Plate said...

Very nice!!