Saturday, March 12, 2011

Wax Wednes...er Weekend

My travel schedule last week threw a wrench into my intended Wax Wednesday column, so I'll make it up here.  I was very excited to see the 2011 Heritage at my local Wal-Mart and picked up a blaster.  I like the design, and the cards are very nice quality.  I'm getting cold cards though lately, and didn't have the greatest results with this box either.  Here are some highlights:

The Santana hit was great, and I collect Michael Young so that was a plus.  The Millwood is the Chrome refractor, and in hand it is a pretty sharp card.  Jeter is always a good one to get.   The Brian Wilson pre-beard card is pretty cool too.   The insert sets don't do much for me.  Can't decide if this will go into my set builder spreadsheet, or if I will use these as trade bait once I get my want/have lists up.  Anyone else faring well with Heritage 2011?

2 comments:

MarieBay said...

Sooo.... perhaps you might want to trade that Jeter base card to Sooz.

Napkin Doon said...

Sure, be happy to. Just send me your address.

Nap