Tuesday, March 29, 2011

Checklist Chip Away: Diamond Kings 2003 Evolution Insert Set

From a collecting perspective, there is not much more satisfying feeling than entering the last remaining cards from an almost complete checklist and watch the % Complete field of my super awesome spreadsheet change to 100%.  I can then delete that set from the checklist.  Unfortuately, I just wind up adding another set. 
One of the master sets I am working to complete is the 2003 Donruss Diamond Kings set.  I've finished the base set and am whittling away the inserts.  I am pleased to say that the Evolution insert set is now done!  The last one I needed was Barry Bonds, and I finally found it for a great price.  This is one of those "sportflixy" sets that I am typically drawn to:








This is a fantastic checklist of HOFs, stars, roiders and... Kerry Wood.

No comments: