Wednesday, February 26, 2014

52 (Bowman) Pickups: A Last Few To Show

Obviously, I won't nearly be close to finishing my 1952 Bowman set when I turn out the lights on the blog next week.  So I will take this last opportunity to show a few more of these magnificent cards:

I picked this up for a few bucks at Cleve's, and it's the epitome of what I like about the Bowman set.  It was affordable, the picture is beautiful, and the card is unobstructed by anything other than a player signature.  Wonderful, wonderful card.

I also have a few stars to show too:

 I don't remember how much I paid for this Joe Adcock, but it's a striking card as well.


Last but not least is this Early Winn.   Not only does he have a great name, but he's a Hall of Famer with 300 wins, and his cards are still pretty affordable.



1 comment: