Wednesday, February 27, 2013

LOST Collector

I wrote LOST in all caps so your mind would associate the Lost Collector Blog with the greatest TV show of all time, or at least tied with the Andy Griffith Show.

Now that I've got you in a LOST mindset, you will perhaps discover hidden clues in this post that lead to a greater level of truth and understanding than you have ever known possible.  I've never embedded my posts with clues before (or have I?) so they may not be there. 

First, let's "look" at the card that AJ initially told me he was sending:

No matter what happens with Cruz this year, this will be one of my favorite cards from 2013.  Absolutely beautiful card!  But anything in Rangers colors is not only handsome, but downright American.

This was unexpected, but just as exciting to get as the Cruz di-cut.  Yu is the man!  I got to see him pitch once in person last year, and hope to repeat that feat again.  Darvish, or DHARMA?

AJ also sent a pair of 2013 Topps base cards.  These guys are pretty critical to the Rangers success this year.  Moreland needs to mash at 1st and Lewis needs to come back strong from injury and bolster what could be a formidable rotation.

4 8 15 16 23 42



1 comment:

The Lost Collector said...

Thanks for the props, Hugo. Keep those numbers away from me.

Hopefully we can "trade" again soon.