Monday, November 5, 2012

Chrome Futures Cards With My Name Written All Over Them

...at least the backs anyways.  I've been anxious to pick up some of the Futures Game insert cards from 2012 Bowman Chrome, especially of players I've seen in person like Wil Myers and Jurickson Profar.  Oh wait, I've seen ALL of the guys in the Futures Game set because I WAS AT the Futures Game.  Bully for me!

I knew that there was something special about this set, but until I read the backs of the cards, I wasn't sure what it was. 


 Yes, this is a sweet card.  But the back was what floored me. Turns out, my presence at the game that day did not go unnoticed.

Wow, recognition on this spectacular set was a complete shock to be sure!  Of course, my name on one card would have been plenty, especially on one of my favorite prospect's cards!  Let's look at Wil Myer's card and see what's doing there:

Wow, another beautiful card.  Surely this one doesn't mention me too does it?

OMG!!!!  This is too much!  Not to be nit-picky, but I was getting a bratwurst, not a hot dog, but the spirit of the card is correct. 

I can't wait to get the other cards and see if I made the text of them too!


No comments: