Friday, September 7, 2012

Some Misc Cards To Show You This Lovely Friday

I can't imagine ever ponying up and buying a box of Finest, but that doesn't mean I don't like the cards.   A few weeks ago, I got one of the Die Cut inserts of Eric Hosmer, and last week a got a few base cards cheap off sportlots.com:

These are pretty nice cards in hand.  I covered all my collecting categories: Rangers (Beltre and Kinsler), Razorbacks (Smyly) and Naturals (KC AA team- Hosmer)  with this purchase. The Smyly is the first card of the former Razorback for me.

I also won an auction for a Sepia Tone 2012 Chrome Adrian Beltre for a buck or two:

Love, love, love these sepia tone cards.  I wish they weren't numbered so low (#75) or I would toy with the idea of building a set of them.  I guess I'll stick to the groups I mentioned above. 


No comments: