Monday, June 18, 2012

Going Dark For a Bit


It’s been pretty difficult to concentrate lately on the blog, much less put out anything worth reading.  Nothing bad is going on.  In fact I have accepted a new job that will be very good for my family.  Between the process of wrapping things up at my old job and getting started on the new one, it will be a good idea for me to take a short hiatus from the blog.  I have every intention of coming back around the All Star break. 

Plus, if the mood strikes over the next three weeks, I may just pop out a post here and there.  I haven’t been to a Cleve’s auction in a while due to family and work priorities, but I should be getting back to one soon.  If I get something I think anyone would care about, I’ll be sure to post it.  Otherwise, see you around the middle of July!

Nap

5 comments:

The Diamond King said...

Good luck and hope to see you soon! Doonie?

Play at the Plate said...

Best of luck Doon!

Eric L said...

Enjoy your blog nap, Nap.

The Lost Collector said...

I'll miss you the most.

Congrats on the new job!

Spiff said...

Congrats on the new job. I know how it feels.