Friday, May 4, 2012

Cleve's Auction Night: Sheer Trade Bait

I was a little rash in my write in bids this week.  I only had two wins, and I think I spent more than I should have.  These are pretty sweet cards though, and I'm hoping someone out there has a need for them and we can make a good trade.

Isn't there some blogger out there who is an Aaron Hill collector?  I thought it was Crinkly Wrappers, but maybe not.  This is a pretty serious card though, with an auto, jersey piece, plus it's numbered to 9.

I may actually want to keep this one, since I kind of like Zimmerman.  Numbered to 25, this also has a piece of jersey and an auto.  I'm going to skip giving myself grades for this auction as, since my intention is to trade these out.

Please let me know if you are interested! 

1 comment:

moremonkeys138 said...

I'll trade for the Hill!