Saturday, July 23, 2011

A Suprise From The Lost Collector

I recently returned from a West Coast business trip, not expecting any envelopes or bubble mailers that have been crowding my mailbox for the past several, several months.  I've slowed down my purchases considerably, at least online, now that Brycemas is over.  However, there was one envelope waiting on me that I did not expect.  Inside was this beauty:

and a nice note from AJ over at The Lost Collector blog, one of my favorites.  In fact, AJ is one of my favorite people out in blogger world, and the card hobby is better for him returning to it.  We had a trade a little while ago, and he felt like he needed to add a follow up card.  It wasn't necessary my friend, but I am stoked about the card nonetheless!  Ian Kinsler is one of my favorite Rangers, and I didn't have this sweet relic card of him yet.  Better still, it's numbered to #199.

He also sent a cool Kevin McReynolds card from the 90s, but I was in a rush and didn't have time to scan it.  That's former Razorback Kevin McReynolds, thank you very much.

Thank you for the cards, AJ, I really appreciate it!

1 comment:

The Lost Collector said...

No, thank you Nap! Glad you enjoyed the Kinsler.