Sunday, May 1, 2011

Big Fun Game Participant List!

It's time to start Napkin Doon's Big Fun Game- Gypsy Queen Blaster edition!  I've entered everyone in the randomizer, making sure if you promoted the blog you received 2 entries.  I didn't get up to 50 followers, but I imagine those of you that are entered are ok with the fewer entrants and better odds.  Here are the 10 participants:
  1. spiegel83
  2. lost collector
  3. greg zakwin
  4. matt (new blog)
  5. ryan g
  6. Play at the plate
  7. matt h
  8. don wicked ortega
  9. ran of reds
  10. steve d
Sorry, fan of reds, for the typo.  And sorry to everyone else who didn't get in.  Better luck next time!

Spiegel83 is up first and can choose any number between 1 and 10.  Once he picks, lost collector will be next and can either steal Spiegel183s pick, or can choose something from the remaining prizes. 
I have busted the box and randomized the prizes already.  I will post the video of the break and the prize list once the game is over.

Good luck!

If for some reason, a participant does not make a selection in a reasonable amount of time (say 24 hours) and does not respond to email reminders, I will have to drop that participant and move to the next person on the list.  So Matt Pederson, keep watching in case someone doesn't show up, because you're next in line!


2 comments:

Spiegel83 said...

I pick number 3.

Nachos Grande said...

Looks like fun - and I like having a later pick I think!