Saturday, April 30, 2011

Trade Bait

I was a little star struck to see Wicked Ortega signed up as a follower of my little blog and entered my contest.  I always enjoy his blog, and am blown away by his trade bait posts.  I mention this because I went to a small card show in Fayetteville today and found my own little batch of trade bait, and wanted to post pictures, Wicked Ortega Style.  (except I scanned them instead of photographing them).
Clearly these are the poor man's Wicked Ortega trade bait, but hopefully they can spur some offers.

 Gaudin #d to 100

 Oswalt #d to 200
Cain #d to 150
Leftwich #d to 40
BELTRAN CLAIMED- BA BENNY
POSADA CLAIMED- STEVEN D
OSWALT CLAIMED- DIMWIT
PETTITTE CLAIMED- DIMWIT

 Helton #d to 1000
Lee #d to 325

3 comments:

BA Benny said...

Beltran and Posada please. I will see what I can dig up for you.

Napkin Doon said...

The Posada got claimed about 10 minutes before you. I'll hold the Beltran for you though.

The Dimwit said...

I'd definitely be interested in the Oswalt and the Pettitte Astros cards!
Let me see what I can dig up in return. Shoot me an e-mail and we can start working out a deal!